7.09.2011

Look of the day: Stripes and Campbells

Even If I Try So Hard, Would We Still Be Coming to an End?










Nothing brings a smile to my face more than a pair of brightly colored vintage shorts. I picked up this pair in Austin a few weeks ago and I swear it was love at first sight, that is until I tried them on. I found them to be rather ill-fitting, so after a trip to the fabric store and a serious case of insomnia, the problem was solved. The result being a pair of lace inset high waist shorts and this particular outfit. Add my favorite pair of Jeffrey Campbell's, some Hello Kitty nails, and you've got an ensemble of happiness <3


Top: Zara
Shorts: Vintage
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Watch: Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. I am loving how you added your own sense of style to the vintage shorts! The lace inset is totally you!

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shots! and I L-O-V-E Beach House♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanksss! and mee too, they're great :)

    ReplyDelete