7.01.2011

I NEED


Should I Stay, Or Should I Go?



One look at these stunning wedges and I am completely obsessed! Currently they rank highest on my list of items I NEED sitting in my closet as soon as possible. I am a loyal Jeffrey Campbell fan and frankly I am amazed by his work. He manages to mix timeless elements that incorporate a sort of badass edge and manages to create some of the most iconic shoes to date. They would look amazing paired with a floor length chiffon skirt, mostly to add an edge to the whimsical fabric and a dosage of serious attitude.I cannot wait until these lovely items make it to my doorstep. Speaking of items I cannot see myself surviving without, above is my inspiration survival kit. Andy Torres is my style icon and I can imagine myself quite uneasy at the thought of a StyleScrapBook-less world. And just like every other fashion enthusiast out there, I have two can't-live-without magazines vital to my existence: Nylon and Lucky. With a hint of 1970's swag, some timeless silhouettes, and a touch of modern twists I am inspirational-ly won over.


Photos: Jeffrey Campbell, Solestruck
American Apparel



No comments:

Post a Comment