8.02.2011

Look of the day: Denim and Litas


I Told You I was Trouble, You Know That I'm No Good








Finally, here they are in the flesh, my third and most beloved pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that these boots are AMAZING, wearable in any season and cohesive to basically anything hanging in my closet. Despite the miserable weather (shown above), I honestly couldn't be happier. On days such as these, when I can literally feel the sun rays burning through my skin, it's obvious that I always opt for American Apparel's basics. I picked this dress up sometime last week and have pretty much fallen in love with the color. I can only think of a million and one ways to wear it this fall, if it would only hurry up and get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment