1.25.2012

Look of the Day: Flash Series

Back to Black












Unfortunately, as hard as I've resisted, I've become one of those sleep-deprived, zombie-like college students, hence the extreme lack of blog updates. But to keep things exciting I've decided to mix things up a bit; a big change is in store. Instead of the usual photos, I wanted to make this post more about the little details that I believe are the focal points of my outfits (which explains the dance wear, rather than actual bonafide clothing). All I have to say is thank heavens for Marc Jacobs, Versace and endless pairs of sunnies to keep an over stressed girl sane. In the meantime, my life will consist of messy hair buns, over-sized but always chic sunglasses (which totally don't clue the world in to my lack of shut eye), most importantly, caffeine and last but certainly not least, an ombre nails DIY (which I miraculously seemed to master). stay tuned!

Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Cuff: Versace for H & M
Sunnies: Ray Bans & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment