8.26.2011

Look of the day: "American Apparel"




Working in the Corner, Peeking Over Shoulders, Waiting For My Time To Come









Apologies for the terrible lighting and blurry shots, these pictures were literally taken at sunset, and unfortunately I was unable to beat the sun. Along with my previous online impulse purchases, came this vintage Lacoste cardigan. I must admit it wasn't completely love at first sight due to the somewhat itchy fabric (that is an understatement, EXTREMELY itchy fabric is more fitting) but I have grown to love the sort of 1980's chic country club vibe it gives off. And as for the dress I'm wearing, it was originally meant to be worn as a skirt, but after several visits to my local American Apparel shop, I found myself inspired and decided to attempt the look. That is the very reason I will love AA's clothes for the rest of my life. When it comes to styling the possibilities their pieces provide are ENDLESS, which only provides me with more excitement each time I purchase something. The days are slowly melting away and I can almost sense fall coming and the one thing that comes to my mind? New York Fashion week!

Skirt (Worn as Dress): American Apparel
Cardigan: Lacoste
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment