8.16.2011

Look of the day: Leopard cross

So If You're Loving Someone Else Please Tell Me, Cause I Gotta Go















Anytime I find a giant box sitting on my doorstep, it is my first instinct to swiftly tear the packaging apart, and then proceed to play my own version of dress-up of for several hours. Yesterday was no different. After weeks of online window shopping I finally received the Truly Madly Deeply t-shirt I had been lusting after, along with some fall additions to my wardrobe. I have probably mentioned it too much lately, but I can't help but feel the need to put on my favorite pair of sheer tights and call it a day. Seeing as though the heat is making that sound delusional, I'll have to settle for bare legs in the meantime. Summer is slowly fading (and it's forgetting to take the hot weather with it), and I find myself with next to no time to do anything blog-related. But the posts will keep coming, slowly but surely. 




T-Shirt: Truly Madly Deeply
Tap Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

3 comments:

  1. wow amazing pics!love your outfit girl:)La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leopard cross shirt is amazing, and your outfit and the background go well together! Another great blog! -A

    ReplyDelete