2.12.2012

Look of the Day: Leather

You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go














Not even Clicking my heels three times and squeezing my eyes shut so tight that I give myself a headache will get me to the glorious F/W 2012 New York Fashion Week (this was discovered after an unfortunate amount of attempts of course). I can't help but feel completely enamored and swept up in all the Fashion Week madness, although it is taking place thousands of miles away from me. But, I like a vast number of other fashion-crazed bloggers seem to live vicariously through the breathtaking snapshots and backstage styling of the week long event. Hence, this particular ensemble. I apologize, these photos were taken weeks ago but that doesn't mean I've lost all my love for this little number I picked up on my trek across Arizona. Leather may be a material one is not supposed to take so literally, but I am entranced by the playfulness this dress offers. It could be found hanging in the closet of an avant garde enthusiast, a 1980's biker gang member, or an insanely chic New Yorker who likes to take risks. Either way, its mystery and provocative detailing have made their way into my heart. Happy Fashion week and expect some inspiration posts soon! 




Dress & Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

1 comment:

  1. i really thought i was anti-lita but those navy ones are making me rethink things. good choice! and the dress is awesome too!

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete