3.01.2012

Inspiration: NYFW F/W 2012 Picks

Sick As a Dog











I couldn't help myself. Here they are! My overwhelming, yet totally weak-in-the-knees worthy inspirations from the Fall/Winter 2012 Fashion Week shows. After countless hours of staring starry-eyed at my computer screen, I've come to the conclusion that Rebecca Minkoff's collection has managed to steal my heart. With those timeless collars and striking patterns mixed with scarlet and aquamarine hues, I'm completely smitten. Obviously, in a more perfect world this post would include inspiration from my own closet, but unfortunately mother nature has made that impossible. I am currently getting over a mild case of the Flu as well as midterm exam anxiety, and Marni for H & M nostalgia to top it all off. Outfit posts will soon be on there way! I believe my influenza fever is slowly morphing into spring fever, hello patterned platforms and neon-colored anything I can get my hands on!

Photos (By Order): Rebecca Minkoff; Whitney Eve; Porter Grey
all via Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment