6.25.2012

Inspirations

I Used to Believe In Diamonds and Things



















Here it is. The past 47 days summed up in a mere fifteen snapshots. No words, no matter how eloquent or precisely planned can excuse my absence, but I believe it is never too late to jump right back in, as if no time has elapsed and everything is still in its rightful place. I have been diagnosed with a severe case of the "summer lazy daze" as I like to refer to it, but having two jobs and juggling a social life on the other hand might also have something to do with it. As you can see, the stars have finally aligned and yes, I am proud to say that I was given the privilege to meet the one, the only, yes....(I have an overload of memorabilia to prove it)....Bethany Cosentino,  full-time songstress, part-time clothing designer. My heart skipped at least 30 beats upon speaking to her, and then she uttered the most beautiful words I have ever heard,"I Love Your Dress." I don't mean to sound like a 13-year-old girl gushing over One Direction, but I'm pretty sure I can die happy now. Throw in some DIY's, nail experimentation, and a kayak, yes I am loving summer. 


Shorts: DIY, studsandspikes.com
Bathingsuit: American Apparel
All nail art done by ME
Bethany Cosentino, Best Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment