5.09.2012

Look of the Day: Scarlet Sundress

Summertime Sadness













I was waiting for the exact, flawless, and indescribably amazing moment to share this outfit; I am proud to say that after an entire year of walking around with a giant elephant on my back (that elephant is better known as college) I can officially say that my summer has FINALLY begun, hence the caption, although not quite fitting, but regardless Lana Del Rey will be my summer anthem. And nothing represents the breezy and carefree vibe of summer better than a vibrant sundress. I must admit I am not a fan of the forever 21 chain, but I have fallen madly in love with the silhouette of this dress (while ignoring the 99% polyester warning label printed discretely inside of course). While I am in the midst of this new-found summer bliss, I have a stack of inspiration to go through (4 months of neglected fashion magazines!) and with such time, I solemnly swear to update this thing more often, scouts honor.

Dress: Forever 21

Boots: Urban Outfitters



1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a chic photo and pretty dress! You look beautiful!!

    BTW, ROMWE.COM is giving away $40 giftcard and free pair of sunglasses on my blog! It's super easy to enter! Open INTERNATIONALLY, they ship FREE worldwide!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete