9.16.2011

Look of the Day: seventies swing

I Never Said I Loved You Boy















My sincerest apologies for the lack of 'looks of the day' these past few weeks. With life taking its untimely and hectic course, I have found it literally impossible to keep up with it all, but I promise those days are a thing of the past. The outfit I'm wearing here is somewhat of a re-creation of what I wore this past weekend to a local rock and roll show. I stumbled upon the 1970's inspired blouse and I know I have said this before about certain garments, but without a doubt, it was love at first sight. The night was filled with amazing, dance-worthy tunes that sort of managed to make me feel as if I had entered another era. A time of high-rise bell bottoms, hair braids, and SERIOUS platforms, and not to mention SERIOUSLY great music. Now I can't help but feel the need to embrace anything seventies inspired, and for me this outfit, as well as this band hit the spot.  


Blouse: Papaya
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch (Ipad Case): Marc Jacobs
Band: The Happen-ins


No comments:

Post a Comment