10.14.2011

Look of the Day: American Apparel

I Wish That You Knew When I Said Two Sugars, Actually I Meant Three











 
I know I have probably mentioned it at least three hundred and sixty-two times before, but I absolutely adore American Apparel basics. My favorite pieces have to be the extremely wearable over-sized chiffon button down, and of course, the classic, yet ever so stylish Nylon Tricot Skirt (which I'm obviously wearing). On days when my creativity is running at an all time low, American Apparel is the first shoulder I lean on in order to achieve that "Oh no, I don't feel like a sleep-deprived zombie at all" vibe. And seeing as though Mother Nature has chosen South Texas as her target of anger, anything from AA is absolutely splendid in such horrifying weather. Not everyone may find their unique designs appealing, but as for me, American Apparel is my cup of tea. All I have to say is, thank you for your beautiful fabrics and silhouettes, and mostly thank you for filling my closet with that certain je ne sais quois that brings a smile to my face each morning. American Apparel, you have my heart. 


Blouse & Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Target

4 comments:

  1. cute!
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit ! It's so georgious ! I will show it as one of my favourite in my blog next week !
    www.lesbellesenjupe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you oh so much for visiting my blog! consider yourselves followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chased these shoes down all summer long, and was never able to find them in a 6.5 :(.. they were always out of stock. I loved them for the longest time, and still can't get over them.
    Love Jeffrey Campbell shoes.
    Please check out our blog. I'd love it if we could follow each other <3

    ReplyDelete