10.23.2011

Look of the Day: Coral

My Dear, We're As Different As Day and Night

 









    

If it isn't completely obvious from the look on my face, yes, I am head-over-heels, crazy, stupid in love with this little number I ordered from Asos a couple months back. Unfortunately, when it arrived, I found that it practically grazed the floor (okay not really, for me dresses that reach my knees might as well equal the floor) and totally deviated from the 1960's Factory Girl vibe I was trying to achieve. Luckily for me, after much hesitation, I finally discovered the wonders a skilled tailor can provide and now I find myself wanting to wear this dress every single day. I apologize for the lame quality of the photos, but I couldn't help snapping them in the dark with all the amazing lights and buildings in the background. I was able to escape to the city for my mid-semester break and as the fates decided, I was reunited with one of my long lost forgotten loves, Buffalo Exchange. Who knew I could walk in with a bag full of uninspiring clothes of the past and walk out with some amazing new additions to my constantly expanding closet (photos coming soon!). Buffalo Exchange, I promise I won't keep my distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment