10.03.2011

Look of the Day: Red Shorts

Are You Mine, Are You Mine? Cause I Stay Here All the Time












As it gets closer to fall (almost there!), I find myself scouring through my closet frantically, constantly in search of the brightest colored garments POSSIBLE. These shorts I ordered from Asos are a perfect example of my new found color fixation. Of all the color combinations out there (neons, cobalt blue and black, etc blah blah blah) the mix of nudes and bright corals caught my eye instantly. And the very second I received this top (also from Asos) I knew when paired with the shorts, a possible outfit love affair (as I have become accustomed to call it) could happen. Along with my new desert wedges, and hopefully a good pair of sheer tights (hurry up winter!), I see myself potentially living in these shorts as soon as mother nature stops fighting me and allows South Texas to finally get a long anticipated glimpse of winter weather. Until those days arrive, I'm left to dream about cozy sweaters and Jeffrey Campbell boots. 

Top & Shorts: Asos
Wedges: Old Navy





2 comments:

  1. love this set! wow, the weather looks so summerish, I cant even think about weather in my place, so cold!

    kisses :)
    Watching the waves

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i wish for cold weather! and thank you for looking at my blog!

    ReplyDelete