12.22.2011

New In: Marc Jacobs

The Sun Don't Shine, When You Aren't Mine

I am going to apologize in advance for the extreme lack of outfit posts (the only way I could imagine one taking place, is if my six year-old niece managed to grow three feet and snap the photos). I am currently bidding farewell to my beloved Texas and traveling somewhere I haven't been in some time. Anyways, don't people always say that you can't move forward until you go back to where you came from? I hope to return with a fresh new perspective and with a ridiculous amount of overstuffed bags from H & M (this will be my first time ever stepping foot into the store, after years of cursing Texas for their major lacking) . This beauty above was an early Christmas present. I guess you could say that the fastest way to my heart is through the gift of Marc Jacobs. Happy Holidays and expect an obscene amount of photos in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. I loooove your new necklace, it's so cute :).

    http://colormechic-fashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Shaniqua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Brilliant post! Look forward to reading more from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete