12.05.2011

New in: Necessities










Winter survival necessities:
1. Chanel nail polish in Peridot. (So I'm pretty much obsessed with this color; It manages to scream "it's almost christmas!" but in the chic-est of ways of course)
2. Nylon Magazine (It's impossible to flip through its glorious pages and not find yourself utterly inspired)
3. Cheap Monday ankle boots (Yes, they are the sole reason my bank account has found itself at an all time low, but I am completely smitten with them! warning: will be making excessive appearances on the blog)
4. Versace for H & M (okay I can only dream of this to die for collaboration, seeing as though Texas is in lack of an H & M, but I am falling in love with all the pieces. Here one of the mini's is styled divinely by my hands-down favorite blogger, Andy Torres via www.stylescrapbook.com

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment