4.25.2012

Look of the Day: Floral Wedges

The Only Place 



















In the midst of final exams, dance performances, and the demise of my beloved vehicle (may you R.I.P, Tyrone)I managed to escape to the 'only place' I can breathe during these 'April Showers' I am experiencing, as my horoscope likes to refer to them. Summertime downtown, although excruciatingly hot, gives me a distinct urge to dress up, hence this particular outfit. I have begun a passionate summer love affair with these wedges, and on the plus side my credit card didn't suffer in the slightest. I foresee a forecast of breezy sundresses, worn-in high rise Levis, cat eye sunglasses, and bare legs. My beloved summer, I know you are only a few weeks away, but for the sake of my sanity, and my closet, can you please hurry?



Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Vintage Levi's (altered by me)
Wedges: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment