4.03.2012

Look of the Day: SXSW Day 2

Sunday Kind of Love










Looking back at these pictures brings me back to the glorious days of non-stop, foot-tapping music and beautiful Austin nights. I'd do anything to swap Astronomy exams and pointless research projects for a nice stroll down 6th Street. But one can only dream for so long. This post was extremely delayed, thanks to the perils of college life of course, but better late than never. In terms of love, I cannot properly express in words how much I adored the location of this outfit post. It might be the bright colors, the thought-provoking inscriptions, or the wonderful portrait of the ever-so smashing Johnny Cash, either path you take, disappointment will not be in the forecast. I opted for a more relaxed Coachella-esque look for my second (and sadly, final) day at SXSW, my only regret is I fear that I am running these Cheap Monday ankle boots into the ground (totally worth the paycheck might I add). My musical adventure was topped off by an incredible performance of The Shins (yes, seeing The Shins live is a religious experience). Last but not least, I do solemnly swear to update this blog more frequently, sleep-deprived and all. 




Top: American Apparel
Shorts: BDG
Boots: Cheap Monday
Pictured: The girls of Bleached, and The Shins

1 comment:

  1. Cool colors indeed!! Looks like you had a blast. So jealous you saw the Shins!!! :D

    ReplyDelete