3.25.2012

Look of the Day: SXSW Day 1

I Was Walking With a Ghost













I don't think I can accurately describe how being in Austin during the SXSW music festival feels (if I was a six-year-old, comparisons to DisneyLand or seeing Mickey Mouse face to face might be adequate), so I'll leave it to the pictures to do the talking. Guilty as charged, I have photographed these American Apparel pants once again, but I can't help it; I'm in love. Walking through the streets from dusk till dawn (my dusk is at 3 pm), my Dolce Vita loafers were the perfect companion for my feet as I pushed through crowds of exceptionally dressed people, trying my best to get a glimpse of my favorite musical gods. Although I must say, nothing made me happier than being photographed for a fellow Texas fashion blog seeing as though I always ask myself, WHY AM I STILL DOING THIS?! it's refreshing to see that I am not alone in this endeavor and there's tons of girls in some shape or form, trying to make their dreams a reality just as I am. Top this day off with an indulgence at Whole foods and a John Lemmon cupcake (courtesy of Hey Cupcake),I found myself in music festival heaven. 

Top: Made by myself (vintage Gap)
Pants: American Apparel
Backpack: Urban Outfitters
Loafers: Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment