9.25.2011

Look of the day: Galaxy print

These Arms of Mine, Don't Mind Who They Hold









With what seems like one hundred years of excruciating heat (also known as a South Texas summer) it seems I have forgotten about some of the most beloved pieces in my closet. This blazer is a perfect example of that tragedy. I bought it a few years back and as I was rifling through the almost unnavigable disaster my closet has become, I stumbled upon it and instantly smiled. It brought me back to the chilly fall evenings when sheer tights, mini-dresses, and a good pair of Frye boots was all I needed. Unfortunately with this particular outfit it's obvious that those days are a thing of the past. One of the trends that I have found myself pining for lately has been the ever so elusive galaxy print. Although I have yet to get my hands on a piece of my own, I resorted to raiding a friends closet and found this blouse (which I've  of been obsessing over). I took one look at it and knew that when paired with my blazer, it would be a match made in heaven. As for now, I guess I can only wear it for photo purposes or resort to sweat my face off until those glorious autumn days finally arrive.

Blazer & Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Vintage Levi's
Pumps: Steve Madden
Bag: Marc Jacobs



2 comments:

  1. obsessed with galaxy print right now. i love this look.

    xxx theSIREN
    http://thesirenofmod.com
    @theSIRENofMOD

    ReplyDelete