11.15.2011

Look of the Day: "Leather"

A Change is Gonna Come













I apologize in advance for the overwhelming number of photos, but honestly I couldn't find it possible to contain my excitement about my new leather jacket, (I have been in pursuit of the "perfect" leather jacket since 2007) as well as the somewhat chilly weather South Texas has FINALLY been experiencing. On a more interesting note, this little leather number was stumbled upon in the most unexpected of shops, and upon first glance of it's motorcycle-worthy goodness, I knew it was at last, the jacket for me. What I love so much about pieces like this glorious jacket is the amount of versatility it provides. Timeless, effortless, and cohesive with just about anything, this jacket is the culmination of everything I love about fashion. And as for the asymmetrical masterpiece? It was found at one of my favorite vintage shops, Buffalo Exchange, and I feel that it embodies everything this particular season stands for. With the temperature slowly falling, my excitement about my closet is becoming uncontrollable. The days of cozy sweaters and knit tights are literally at my fingertips! WARNING: excessive posts involving my beloved leather jacket are on the horizon


Jacket: Bebe
Top: Made it myself
Skirt: Buffalo Exchange
Wedges: Cooperative 

2 comments: