11.08.2011

Look of the Day: Music Festival

'Cause Darling You're Here But My True Love is Not














Ever have one of those weekends where everything just seems to play out absolutely even more amazing than you thought? This was the case for me (I still can't find the heart to cut the festival pass off my wrist) and I must say at this particular point in time, I am the happiest girl on the planet. I traveled to beautiful Austin (my most beloved city, and soon to be my home) for the annual Fun Fun Fun Fest, and at first glance I thought the name was a little overbearing, but upon reflection I find it actually the only proper way to describe such a festival. Despite the mass of people, dust-filled air, and my discovery that it is literally impossible to take blog photos at a music festival, I had the time of my life. My outfit was a last minute concoction seeing as though I had been over-thinking options since September, and who knew having wedges secretly tucked away in my backpack could be used to my advantage (front row+ tallest girl= best view ever). The day and well into night were filled with the music of amazing performers (not to mention I SAW RYAN GOSLING IN THE FLESH. Heaven!) and I was able to see one of my biggest fashion influences, as well as my hands-down favorite artist, Lykke Li, perform. I couldn't fathom a more amazing experience even if I tried, local Austin boutiques (will be featured  on the blog soon!), amazing music, wonderful friends, and yes, those are tights on my legs! I really couldn't ask for more, except, Fall I really hope you're here to stay!


Blouse: Asos
Shorts: BDG
Backpack: Urban Outfitters

Bands:
Lykke Li
The Front Bottoms
Yellow Ostrich
Generationals




No comments:

Post a Comment