3.23.2012

Inspiration Preview

Mexican Summer






This post may be quite out of the ordinary, seeing as though I tend to stick strictly towards fashion, but in my eyes music is one of the most important extensions of the fashion industry. SXSW. Those simple four letters bring back some of the fondest memories I can recall. My spring break was spent in Austin, surrounded by amazing live music, organic food, as well as the free-spirited stylings of the rebellious locals that I find so endearing. I was given the privilege of watching these two mind-blowing bands perform (BEST COAST AND BLEACHED...for FREE!). Their catchy, ever so relatable lyrics, and not to mention, precisely styled ensembles managed to melt my heart (the under $25 vintage clothing rack set up beside the stage helped also). Try as I might, I couldn't imagine a better way I could have spent this long-awaited break. My camera is currently overflowing with outfit photos, looks-of-the-day are on the horizon!

Bands: Best Coast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqphb_WM1rM
Bleached http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--PGy31IeI4

No comments:

Post a Comment