3.05.2012

Look of the day: Neon

All My Friends Seem to Think You Might Leave Me For Dead














This past weekend not only pushed my life in a more independent direction (hint: it rhymes with shmapartment), but I discovered that I have an overbearing passion for anything neon colored. This sweater was found in one of the most unlikely places, but I believe that only adds to its charm. A few seasons ago I would have looked at this ostentatious pink color and most likely have ran in the other direction as fast as I could. But then again, that's what I love about fashion. Risks. Fortunately, I was feeling gutsy, and although this purchase broke my retail fasting (two more weeks!) I'm sure my closet will thank me later. Speaking of thankfulness, I finally purchased the infamous riding pants, and my God am I in love! After gazing at them on other blogs for months, I finally own a glorious pair. Things are heating up quickly (so long tights!), and to be honest, for once I don't mind. Pastels, vibrant prints, punches of neon here and there, and open-toed sling-back wedges. Hello, Spring!

Pants: American Apparel
Sweater: Aeropostale (gasp, I know)
Loafers: Dolce Vita
Clutch: Jason Wu for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment